Summer time!!!

Summer time!!!

Monday, August 22, 2011

2 years!!!

Sunday Jex and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary!!! Its crazy to think how fast time has flown by. We celebrated by going to a hotel in Midval on Saturday and coming back to our stink bug Sunday evening. It was a nice get away. I am excited to have many more years to come and see what they bring us. This year our bug joy is bringing another little Jex boy into the world.

Speaking of the pregnancy I should update on that. Kannen is due Nov 9th which would be awesome if he would wait until then. Kaysen turns 2 on Dec 9th it would be way nice to have them a month apart, but the way things are going right now we will be luck if we make it to Halloween. I started thinning out about a month ago... I have been having major contractions that come and go and get stronger every time. I go to the doctors today hopefully things haven't changed. I really don't think I could do bed rest.... I will keep everyone update as I am. Man when they say every pregnancy is different it is so so true. This one has fully kicked my butt. Emotionally and Physically

No comments:

Post a Comment