Summer time!!!

Summer time!!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Disneyland!!!!


                                                   


                                                                                          

Okay so our trip to Disneyland was a blast and well needed vacation!!! We left Tuesday night, stopped and had dinner at Denny's then headed out about 10 10:30. I took the night shift so I had my Monster drinks stocked up. I only ended up drinking one and it kept me awake the whole time. I drove for about 6 hours, just alittle past Vegas. Then Jex took over. I crashed for about 2 hours maybe. It was hard sleeping in the car I felt every little thing woke me. We got into California and it started raining and traffic was HORRIBLE!!!!! I think we were stuck in traffic for a good hour. We could check into a Condo right away so we went to Disneyland for a few hours my first ride ever was Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. It rained on and off all day Wednesday, but it was nice the lines were pretty short. Thursday it was nice weather so the lines were a little longer. By Friday I thought I might be dying. I think my body is getting old... I was so sore. We walked to and from the park every day then all the walking and standing in line there... We would go home every night and got hot tub for a half hour it was amazing!!! I had a blast, but can't wait to be able to take Kaysen. We already plan to take him as soon as we think he will enjoy it!!!   Here are some pictures!!

                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                         



                                

                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment